If you need to learn how to make money with a blog, you need to make sure you are generating back links correctly. If you need to make money with a blog in the near future, you need to master back linking to your blog posts starting today. Here are my top tips on how to make this happen for your quickly:
1. Spend 75% of writing on back links — You will make money with a blog when you get good at back linking your blog posts. This is a true statement, so do not “blow it off”. You need to invest 75% of your writing time towards back linking. This is a real number and is based on my years of blogging experience. It is the best use of your time in my opinion.
2. Get good at anchor text usage — You want to make sure you are using correct anchor text on your back links. You need to vary your keywords to keep the search engines happy. This will also give you a much broader “net” where your message can get out to. You need to test your anchor text and see which keywords are giving you the most traffic. These are the ones to spend most of your time on.
3. Use a variety of directories for links — You do not want to submit all of your back link articles to one or two directories. You need a variety of linking destinations, and choosing a number of directories is a big help here. I recommend submitting to the top 6 directories. You can find these by Googling “best article directories”.
You need to follow these three tips to develop back linking excellence. Your back linking is critical to your blogging success, so make sure you know what your are doing. If you don’t take the time to learn today.
- How To Make Money With Blogs – Niche Selection Is Key (AuthorityArticles.com)
- How To Make Money Blogging – It Is Simple But Not Easy (onlinesurveysforcash.org)