There are a lot of articles about automated article spinners, website analyzers, keyword research, and automated website builders. As you learn internet marketing, you dream of buying all these tools and quitting the daily grind and getting rich. I know for a fact that buying these tools is not enough on their own to really make it big (or at all) in the online marketing world. Here is a list of online marketing tools you’ll actually need for you to make it big in the online world in conjunction with these commonly discussed tools.
1. A Goal – Without a goal you will drift randomly from “how to” site to “get rich quick” site without producing any work. The goal can’t be a vague statement either like “be super rich” it has to be discrete like “earn $100 a day.” Then break this goal into actions you can control like “I earn $0.50 per month on average for every article I write, I want to earn $100 per day in about 1 year, that’s 6000 articles and I write 250 days this year so I will write (or have written) 24 articles per working day.”
2. A Plan – Once you have a goal then you need to create a plan to actually make it happen. If your goal is 24 articles per day you need to determine how you will find 24 articles per day that focus on the right keywords, produce that many articles, maintain the websites, optimize your ads, etc.
3. Outsource Plan – It is nearly impossible to do all of these tasks yourself, so you should offload this work to other people whenever possible. Learn how to work with other people, determine good outsource sources (other countries, websites, friends, family, whatever works for you), and automate as much of the work as possible.
4. Smart Phone – I was against the smart phone craze as long as I could be, but it’s nearly impossible to ever step away from the computer if you don’t have the ability to manage your business from wherever you actually want to be.
5. Continuous Education – You’re going to want to find a community of people who are successful so that you can keep up to date with the changes in the industry so your hard work doesn’t vanish with a legal change or change in the way your revenue stream determines value.
While every list of online marketing tools is different, hopefully this list will help you know why you need to buy all the other tools.
- Top 3 Online Marketing Tools that Rake In Cash (iamsellingtoday.com)
A List of Online Marketing Tools You Need Before You Quit Your Job by Steve